IMR Gold Star Mi-Ki Breeders
The IMR Gold Star Mi-Ki Breeders here are striving to produce puppies
of superior quality and soundness. These are the breeders who go to the
extra effort and expense to perform the following health checks on all their breeding stock:
* DNA Profiled through the United Kennel Club, Inc. U.K.C.
* Pre-breeding physical examination by a Veterinarian
* Current on all vaccinations
* Orthopedic Foundation for Animals O.F.A. tested and certified on
Patella's and Heart
* Canine Eye Registration Foundation C.E.R.F. certified.
Gold Star Mi-Ki Breeders Alliance Group Litters Are:
* DNA-VIP Profiled through the United Kennel Club, Inc.
* Veterinarian exam on Patellas and Hearts,
(O.F.A. will not certify until 12 months of age)
* Current on vaccinations
* CERF tested
* Dewclaws are removed
If the Breeder you contact does not have what you are looking for
in a pup or doesn't have any available.
You can contact Connie Abel: firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 452-2069.
Rare Gem Mi-Ki's
Ruthy Wolfson (440) 893-2000
Tracy Kegg (724) 593-6945
Mi-Kis of Oz
Annette Baker (815) 529-2498
Rainbows End Mikis
Jackie Simonds (920) 248-6298
Connie Abel (920) 452-2069
By Design Mi-Kis
Pam Tollefson (661) 478-0214
Connie Faye Abel
Copyright © 1999-2017, International Mi-Ki Registry Inc. All Rights Reserved. Not to be copied, reproduced, reprinted etc. without permission. No part of this site may be used without the expressed written permission from the author.
Website created and maintained by Janice Perfors.
Diana Maunu (715) 688-9070