IMR Gold Star Mi-Ki Breeders
The IMR Gold Star Mi-Ki Breeders here are striving to produce puppies
of superior quality and soundness. These are the breeders who go to the
extra effort and expense to perform the following health checks on all their breeding stock:
* DNA Profiled through the BioPet Laboratories, Knoxville, TN
* Pre-breeding physical examination by a Veterinarian
* Current on all vaccinations
* Orthopedic Foundation for Animals O.F.A. tested and certified on
Patella's, Heart, and Eyes.
Gold Star Mi-Ki Breeders Alliance Group Litters Are:
* DNA-VIP Profiled through the BioPet Laboratories, Knoxville, TN
* Veterinarian exam on Patellas , Hearts and Eyes.
(O.F.A. will not certify until 12 months of age)
* Current on vaccinations
* Dewclaws are removed
If the Breeder you contact does not have what you are looking for
in a pup or doesn't have any available.
You can contact Connie Abel: email@example.com or (920) 452-2069.
Copyright © 1999-2019
International Mi-Ki Registry Inc. All Rights Reserved. Not to be copied, reproduced, reprinted etc. without permission. No part of this site may be used without the expressed written permission from the author.
Website created and maintained by Janice Perfors.